Quantum physics offers us conclusive evidence that everything is energy….including us.
There are many human energy fields extending out from the body itself so it’s hardly surprising that our energies can become mixed up or switched (neurologic disorganisation). Basically our electrical wiring can short circuit and start transmitting misinformation.
Symptoms of being switched can include brain fog, difficulty following directions, fear, anxiety, feeling scattered, and mood changes. Switching indicates a lack of integration between the dimensions of left-right, up-down, or back-front in the nervous system and body. Touching specific acupoints may be used as a fast and effective way to clear blockages and get the circuits of your nervous system back in order—un-switched.
The meridian system is a communication pathway, a delicate web of energy lines throughout the body. An acupoint is a specific spot on the body where pressure can be applied with the aim of clearing blockages in these meridians.
The acupoints most often used for switching correction are:
1. the K27s-the end points of the kidney meridians to test for left-right switching,
2. CV24-the end point of the central meridian to test for up down switching, and
3. GV 27-the end point of the governing meridian to test for back-front switching.
Switching may be temporarily eliminated by placing one hand upon the navel and actively massaging the points with the other hand. We generally tend to use the thumb and two adjacent fingers to massage the points. The hands should then be reversed and the massage repeated. Breathe deeply while rubbing the points.
- To balance top and bottom switching – hold the navel with one hand, rub above the top lip and below the bottom lip with the other hand. Change hands and repeat.
- To balance side to side switching – hold the navel with one hand, rub just below the ends of the collarbones (K27’s) with the other hand. Change hands and repeat.
- To balance front and back switching – hold the navel with one hand, rub the tailbone with the other hand. Change hands and repeat.
Although only temporary switching correction will improve your clarity and focus so it’s a good self-help technique to use when you wake up in the mornings.
Once learned, the entire exercise takes only a minute. Although temporary in effect, such switching correction will improve your clarity and focus so it’s good to do when you wake up in the mornings but it can be done whenever and as often as you choose—day or night. Have at least a few sips of water just before beginning. Being hydrated is essential to staying un-switched.
[Based on an article by Dr. Robert Frost Applied Kinesiologist]
You’ll find lot’s of other resources here which I’m continually adding to….
Here are a couple of books you may find useful if you wanted to learn more about touch for health….
One thought on “Switching”